Large territories in the developed countries are occupied by industrial zones, still larger land territories and water areas are under their direct impact.
The problems of countering deterioration of environment status of cities and industrial zones, objective estimation of quality of the environment for residing and work activities, preventing negative influence of the environmental factors on health of the townspeople, organization of monitoring and its instrumentation and methodological support, preventing technological catastrophes, preservation of water resources, training of personnel for solution of specific ecological problems in cities are problems of international scale.
The purpose of conference is the acquaintance with the world practice of the decision of these problems and the cooperation of the development in this field of ecology.
Objectives of the conference
The main aim of the conference is thorough investigation of the questions of the applied ecology and its practical aspects, participants insight into the world practice of ecological substantiation of big cities and industrial zones sustainable development, and work coordination and cooperation over this area of ecology also.
1. Urban area ecological state and its quality.
2. Ecological monitoring problems and features in big cities and industrial zones.
3 Estimation methods of anthropogenic influence on the urban area.
4. Diagnostics, estimation and control processes for ecological risks.
5. Impact of the cities and industrial zones on the environment.
6. Urbanized territory environment and health.
7. Ecological planning.
8. Town-planning ecology
9. Device and methodological supplying of ecological monitoring.
10. Education and staff training for solution of environmental problems of the cities and industrial zones. Experience in international cooperation.
11. Ecological aspects of the recreation and tourism of the urban areas.
12. Waste management of urban areas.